For all medical emergencies call the no.
To report a fire, gas leak, people in danger, call no.
To request the intervention of the police calls at no.
For roadside assistance calls at no.
For the emergency veterinary calls at no.
In case of emergency, if you have difficulty to connect to the telephone network try to recover the signal by moving carefully along the path, trying to change the slope or valley.
If you have a wounded comrade do not try to move it, you could aggravate the condition. Looking for a sheltered and dry and place it so it does not suffer from the cold aggravated immobility. Do not leave the injured person alone.
Before asking for the help you assess the situation, try to establish the most of your location in order to communicate accurately to rescuers.
taken from sicurinmontagna
If necessary, the call to MOUNTAIN RESCUE must be crossing the unique number of Urgency and Emergency Health Services
1. We're calling from an area outside of towns and streets.
2. Immediately provide the number of the phone from which you are calling (if the call is interrupted it is important that the phone is left free to allow the Central Office of recall).
3. Provide the exact location where is located the area from which you are calling (City, Province or an important reference for research detectable on map).
4. If you have an altimeter or GPS altitude and provide details of the location of the event.
5. Provide indications of what is visible from above (slope, forest, top, shelter, etc. ..).
6. Say what happened: let in any case will be interviewed by your central need to know for a good health assessment, the incident.
7. Say when it happened: the precise identification of the time of the event can trigger several procedures - such as management by telephone of a cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
8. Say how many people were involved in the event.
9. Supply personal information, this information is only lose a few seconds but the emergency is very important.
10. Determine with certainty whether the person involved has difficulty breathing, if he is conscious, he loses a lot of blood, etc..: Anyway, let interview questions by the operator. Normally the rescue is already taken, but subsequent requests are used to frame more accurately as may be necessary to rescue the team by providing them with the next data radio.
11. Properly informed about the exact location of the injured (if it is sitting, if lying on his back, if lying prone, etc..).
ALSO CONSIDERING THAT THE INTERVENTION IN THE MOUNTAINS WILL 'NOT EVEN BE MADE BY HELICOPTER, IT WILL' INFORM ABOUT THE OPERATOR:
• the time taken to walk from the truck to the venue
• weather conditions on site (if they are poor, or if you are aggravating)
• ground conditions
• the presence of wind
• visibility into place
• the presence in the event of wire cantilever, cable cars, power lines, etc.